Review summaries of over ten years of published work by clicking "Past Issue Summaries" on the left.
Click to read September/October 2019
Click to read November/December 2019
Providing Guidance to Offerors and Carriers of Hazardous Materials for 30 Years
Purchase a subscription to The Journal of HAZMAT Transportation™ and receive
timesaving and expert level guidance and compliance tools for:
- Classification & Hazard Communication • Best Practices for Packaging and Package Selection • Shipping Papers • Packaging Authorizations • Export and Import Shipping • Results of UN and International Modal Authority Decisions Hazmat Employee Training Requirements
- All current DOT Interpretations of the HMR are presented verbatim – sorted, and indexed with discussion of key DOT positions by our experts ‒ not to be found elsewhere.
A subscription license includes…
Print and Digital Bimonthly issues of The Journal of HazMat Transportation™ - plus access to all of our digital editions from the past ten+ years, 2009-2020.
Electronic HazMat Alerts, issued weekly on key regulatory rule actions by the U.S. DOT and international authorities: PHMSA, Transport Canada, ICAO and IMO.
The HazMat Reference Gateway™ provides…
- Online access to The Journal of HazMat Transportation's searchable database of articles published between 1995 and 2020, over 6,500 reports and documents.
- Online access to DOT Interpretation Letters, published from 1993-2020, hyper-linked to exclusive expert commentaries on select letters of importance.
- A state of the art AWS search engine
- Letters of interpretation presented digitally in tabular indexes with direct links to the HMR and our comments.
The Journal of HazMat Transportation offers a complimentary, no obligation guest account to review the subscriber-only sections of our website, and to review the current and past issues of The Journal. To request access or to receive information on a subscription license, please complete the fields below or call toll-free +1 (877) 429-7447. Once the request is processed, you will receive an email from us.
“Veolia ES Technical Solutions has been a subscriber to The Journal of Hazmat Transportation™ for over 24 years. During this time we’ve found The Journal to be the premier resource when it comes to timely, accurate, and in-depth coverage of the latest topics concerning hazmat transportation compliance. The rule summaries and interpretations presented are insightful and technically accurate. This is the best publication hands down for the hazmat transportation compliance professional.”
Veolia ES Technical Solutions, L.L.C.
Vice President, Environment & Transportation