To reset your password, please follow this process. You will be emailed a new password to login to hazmatship.com with, and afterward you will be to set your own password if you choose.
Please note: Your username is in most cases the same as your email address. If your email address changes, please let us know.
Also note: After receiving your new password in your email, you are not required to set a new password, but it is recommended.
1. To reset your password, click here and click on Lost Password.
2. Enter your username and email address (most likely the same thing)
3. Check your email for a message from . It contains a new password for you to login with.
4. Check that you can login to hazmatship.com with your new password. You can keep using this new password or follow the next set of instructions to choose your own.
Choosing Your Own Password
You can do this at any time.
1. Login to hazmatship.com
2. Click on this link, hover your mouse over Edit, and click on Update Your Profile
3. Enter your new password, repeat it to confirm it, and put your current password in for authentication
4. Click on Update at the bottom of the page to save your new password
If you encounter any difficulty or need any assistance please contact us, we will address ASAP.