HazMat Alerts are reports promptly created by our technical advisors which provide our readers with initial information and oftentimes complete reports on U.S. and international regulatory decisions with links to source documents, as well as information on compliance dates.
By logging in, you will have access to current and previous alerts in addition the other resources available on the HazMat Reference Gateway including the U.S. DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR back to 1993, with hyperlinks to our comments on significant interpretations.
Recent HazMat Alerts
- 2020-31 May 27, 2020 Now Available: Full Report on HM-215O International Harmonization Final Rule
- 2020-30 May 19, 2020 PHMSA Withdraws ANPRM HM-251D: Vapor Pressure of Unrefined Petroleum Products and Class 3 Materials
- 2020-29 May 15, 2020 PHMSA Issues Two Preemption Determinations: State of Washington Crude Oil by Rail Volatility Requirements; NYC Permit Requirements
- 2020-28 May 13, 2020 FMCSA Extends National Emergency Declaration to June 14, 2020
- 2020-27 May 11, 2020 Final Rule HM-215O: Harmonization with International Standards Published in Federal Register
- 2020-26 May 8, 2020 PHMSA Issues Pre-Publication Final Rule HM-215O: Harmonization with International Standards
- 2020-25 May 7, 2020 PHMSA Actions on Special Permits: May 2020
- 2020-24 April 24, 2020 Cancellation of Upcoming Sessions of the UN TDG and GHS Sub-Committees
- April 21, 2020 Access the newest March/April Issue as a Digital Edition
- 2020-23 April 20, 2020 PHMSA Issues Packaging Relief Notice, Enforcement Guidance for Sanitizing and Disinfecting Products