The Digital Edition of The Journal of HazMat Transportation is available to registered users of www.hazmatship.com.
- Ability to search content on the current issue.
- Hyperlinks from text to referenced documents and information on public websites
- Hyperlinks to content in the current edition. For example, users can link from our comments on DOT interpretations to the DOT letter in that issue.
- Internet based, accessible with your user/pass from any computer (Mac, PC or Linux)
- Ability to conduct searches on the HazMat Compliance Database while viewing the current edition.
Click on the images below to enlarge:
|Easy to use list of contents:
||Make and save notes while reading:
|Search the document:
||Click and link to HazMat documents and government documents from within articles:
|Full screen mode for easy reading: