PUBLICATIONS AND ACCESS LIMITATIONS TO CONTENT
The Journal of HazMat Transportation™, the HazMat Reference Gateway™ and the HazMat Compliance DataBase ™ are trade marks owned by PRI International, Inc.
PRI International, Inc. produces and publishes in its print journal and electronically on its website proprietary and copyrighted material that has been assembled, edited and presented in a variety of formats at great effort and expense to meet the demand for useful information to commercial enterprises that are engaged in functions involving the transportation of hazardous materials. Its use is reserved exclusively for its customers according to provisions set forth in the following.
Because there are exceptions to the copyright law, there is much confusion about the legality and propriety of various forms of copying, storage and distribution of copyrighted materials, these following guidelines are being offered. These guidelines do not constitute legal advice, a waiver of any of PRI International, Inc. civil rights of enforcement, or are they intended to be a safe harbor to any criminal or civil penalty imposed by any enforcement authorty. They should however assist you in complying with restrictions on the use of PRI International, Inc.'s publications and content, both print and web-based. PRI International, Inc. reserves the right to revise these guidelines at any time for any or no reason.
1. For each paid license to the print and online information services of the The Journal of HazMat Transportation™ (referred to as JHMT hereafter), the registered user is authorized to access via unique login the copyrighted content at JHMT’s website at www.hazmatship.com.
2. The reproduction or distribution, either directly or through the creation of derived content, to non-users within or outside the subscriber's organization is strictly prohibited unless otherwise provided for via the subscription license. The systematic distribution of content created by JHMT is strictly prohibited via internal, pamphlets or other media, electronic or print, unless otherwise authorized by license. The external (extra-organization) distribution of PRI International, Inc's content, either verbatim or derived, is strictly prohibited.
3. All registered users agree not to engage in any activity not authorized by law that results, or would result, in a net reduction of subscriptions within, or outside of his/her organization via the above or any other forms of content dissemination.
4. The use of content from JHMT for incorporation into commercial training materials, where the training is conducted by a private third party training company, may be done only by separate license. Click here to contact the publisher for those details.
5. The creation of material derived from JHMT content for the purpose of conducting conferences, training classes, webinars and seminars, whether via electronic means or by physical gatherings, is strictly prohibited except by the execution of a license with the publisher. The content on PRI International, Inc.'s website may not be e-mailed to individual(s) who do not have authorized access to PRI International, Inc.'s content unless authorized by license.
6. You may not share your password to our online services with individuals either inside, or outside, of your organization. Additional access can be purchased.
Multiple User Licenses are available. Please contact us at 1-877-429-7447 for more information.
© Copyright 2019 by PRI International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Electronic redistribution or derivation of this report for electronic or print newsletters or presentations requires special prior permission from the publisher and will be subject to fees by PRI International Inc.