|www.amerijet.com||Phone: (305) 851-7749|
3401-A NW 72nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33122
When transporting hazardous materials, Amerijet's primary concerns are the safety of people, the freight, and the protection of the environment.
As one of the few air cargo carriers qualified to transport hazardous materials, their team of experts ensures that dangerous goods are correctly and safely handled at origin, in transit, and at destination.
- Scheduled air cargo service
- All types of hazardous material, including Class A and Lithium Batteries
- Daily Flights to the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America
- Dedicated Dangerous Goods Handling Desk
- Compliance with the highest safety and environmental standards
- Strict adherence to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Proactive shipping status updates
- Online shipment tracking
- Global partner network