Features and Benefits of a Subscription License
With every subscription license, you receive the following:
Print Journal: Six bi-monthly issues containing our exclusive regulatory reports, DOT letters of interpretation of the HMR, comments on significant interpretations, penalties information, and rule and rulemaking summaries.
The HazMat Reference Gateway™ at www.hazmatship.com
Available to all authorized users, the Gateway provides:
- Reports hyperlinked to original source documents (e.g. Federal Register, ICAO, IMDG proposals and documents) and in many cases, our regulatory analysis pertaining to the action.
- Timely alerts on regulatory changes between print editions of the publication.
- Major reports, by subject category, on rulemakings and final rules issued by the US Dept of Transportation. Reports are hyperlinked to original source documents, and are chronologically sorted and presented by major subject category.
HazMat Compliance Alerts™
Timely notification of substantive U.S. and International Regulatory Events. All of our alerts are archived in the HazMat Reference Gateway, and contain links to important Federal Register notices from PHMSA and DHS, as well as links to important international regulatory documents. Our expertly prepared international reports contain direct links from our UN proposal summaries directly to the original proposals, a service offered by no other organization or information service.
The HazMat Compliance DataBase™ at www.hazmatship.com
You receive full access to over 4,000 searchable documents , which have appeared in the print publication through the current issue, updated regularly, including:
- All of our regulatory analyses, the DOT Letters of Interpretation of the HMR, and over 250 comments on those letters by dangerous goods experts and regulatory expers, Frits Wybenga, Andy Altemos, and Ed Mazzullo.
- All of our comments are hyperlinked to the original DOT letter.
- Key word searches can be performed on segregated subject groupings, or the entire database, providing chronological summaries which show title of report, date, and author.
Access to the Digital Editions of The Journal of HazMat Transportation™
- Ability to search content on the current issue.
- Hyperlinks from text to referenced documents and information on public websites.
- Hyperlinks to content in the current edition. For example, users can link from our comments on DOT interpretations to the DOT letter in that issue.
- Access from any computer.
- Ability to conduct searches on the HazMat Compliance DataBase™ while viewing the current edition.